We have sown our seeds, now it’s time to harvest...
How can you support us?
- You can give a single donation
- You can donate money to the foundation on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- You can organize a fundraising
- You can donate medical devices/necessities
- You can sponsor a medical surgery
- You can ‘donate’ knowledge
Any donation, however small and however insignificant it may seem to you, is welcome.
Remember, many small trees will one day grow into a big forest!
Our bank account nbr: (Rabobank Uithoorn) 1304.11.485 attn. Mooncake Foundation
IBAN: NL23RABO0130411485 BIC: RABONL2U
Chamber of Commerce: 34342283
Tax number: 8208.44.457
For those of you living outside the European
Union and wanting to donate; we kindly request
you to use the PayPal button to donate to keep costs
as low as possible
so we have more money to spend on our Mooncakes.
We strive to at least raise euro 10,000 each year
Where does your donation go?
To give you a general idea of the costs for some of our aims, please find an overview below:
A. 2-5 days’ training in Beijing for 3 people appr. RMB 4,500
B. Medical surgery in China:
2. spina bifida with shunt
3. heart surgery (VSD/ASD)
4. cleft lip/palate
5. pneumonia/bronchitis treatment
RMB 30,000 (with no complications)
RMB 5,000 for lip
RMB 5,000 for palate
|These are just a few examples and prices are just estimates.|